Re: OCE plugin for 3D viewer

It's good to see that people is starting using the feature and special, new people joined with contributions to the 3D-Viewer (José Ignacio, Chris ...)

Mario Luzeiro
From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Nick Østergaard [oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 September 2016 09:31
To: Cirilo Bernardo
Cc: KiCad Developers
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] OCE plugin for 3D viewer

FYI the windows nightlies now built with OCE enabled. The first
nightlies are ready and my sanity check says that it works. As I write
this only the x86_64 build have it enabled, but I expect the i686
build to be ready within a few hours from now on.

I know that js-reynaud also enabled it on the ubunut PPA's.

I don't know what the status for getting OSX nightlies running again is.

So all in all this is good news. Lets see if we get any new bug
reports on its usage now. :)

Cirilo and Mario (and others), thank you for making this feature a reality.