Re: [RFC] Nix sheet pin disambiguation menu

I pushed this patch.  Thanks.  I noticed it only effects the move
operation so I don't know if many users will notice the change.  I'm
wondering if it wouldn't have been better to disambiguate all operations
when selecting a sheet pin.  That's a discussion for another day.