Re: Version strings in window titles

Chris,
The version in the Window title is great in the project window, so you know how far from the latest builds your current version is.
On eeschema, there is no version while there is one on pcbnew
so the best would be to keep it on the project window, and remove from the other windows.

Application: kicad
Version: (2016-07-15 BZR 6981)-product, release build
Libraries: wxWidgets 3.0.2
           libcurl/7.43.0 SecureTransport zlib/1.2.5
Platform: Mac OS X (Darwin 15.6.0 x86_64), 64 bit, Little endian, wxMac
- Build Info -
wxWidgets: 3.0.2 (UTF-8,STL containers,compatible with 2.8)
Boost: 1.57.0
Curl: 7.43.0
KiCad - Compiler: Clang 7.0.0 with C++ ABI 1002
        Settings: USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=ON
                  USE_WX_OVERLAY=ON
                  KICAD_SCRIPTING=ON
                  KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON