Re: Bezier curves in DRAWSEGMENT class

It seems it has been there for long, there are only few mentions of it
on the list while I have been subscribed, but I find:

https://www.mail-archive.com/kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg20577.html
https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg20046.html

It does not really mention anything about the intention. But by the
fact that there have been some implementation to support it for a
decade is probably an indicator that someone wanted to support it at
some poiny, but never got the time to finish it.

I hope someone else can comment further on this.