Re: announcing eeshow (schematics renderer and viewer)

Roman Pavelka wrote:
> >> Possible enhancements
> >> * eeshow -h, eeshow --help prints usage
[...]
> You are right, but I consider these to be standard without complains.

Well, it can't hurt to support them explicitly. That way, the
option names are also clearly "reserved". Added.

> But I see there another use case, possibly with much bigger outreach:
> To be able to simply browse through your projects,

Hmm, I'm not quite sure how you'd navigate this. Would you envision
this to be just a bunch of sheets, with a really crowded index page ?

> My choice is usually to not follow, ignore and be safe by default,
> with options both to follow only file links and then to follow directories
> also.

Ah, but the symlinks are a functional part of my setup. Following
them is not optional. It just gets tricky when they make you end
up with a time paradox. Luckily, the film industry has produced
many documentaries with useful information on this topic :)

- Werner