Re: Add a cmake option for legacy canvas

I am not entirely sure what your intention exactly.

The message looks like a commit message rather than a request for
comments. Especially because I can not detect any questionmark, but I
will assumeit is a question anyways. It guess it requries quite some
ifdefs.

May I suggest just naming it KICAD_LEGACY_CANVAS which can be set ON
or OFF? The _BUILD seems superfluous to me. Yes, I know this is
bikeshedding, it is just a suggestion afterall.

But really, I don't see any reason start doing this before GAL support
is added everywhere. It could possible be added while enabling GAL
support everywhere, but I think it might not be worth the effort
trying to add it. I think it might be easer to just rip it out when
that is going to happen directly rather than adding ifdefs.

But in reality, I like the switching concept we have in pcbnew right
now. It makes it very easy to compare the two canvasses because it
does not require a seperate build, and you can switch instantly.