Re: pcbnew tools uses long instead of intptr_t

Ok, so maybe it was since the 2.6.5 update of freetype that those
dependencies was added.

KiCad uses boost, so of course boost is needed. The skip just skips
downloading and building boost when building and uses the system
boost. Also the option is obsolete now.