msys2 ngspice-git package.

I just submitted a pull request[1] for a new ngspice-git package for the
msys2 project so you can build the latest version of ngspice from the
head of the project git repo.  This will allow you to build a version of
ngspice that resolves the know simulation issues in the current stable
release of ngspice.  I also grab the latest documentation in pdf format
from the ngspice website since AFAIK you cannot build the latex
documentation from source on msys2.  If you can't wait for the msys2
project to accept the pull request, you can grab the PKGBUILD file from
the ngspice-git-package branch of my fork [2] of the mingw packages.
Are we enabling spice on windows nightly builds yet?  I haven't had time
to look.  If not, this should make life easier.

[1]: https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/pull/1720
[2]: https://github.com/stambaughw/MINGW-packages/tree/ngspice-git-package