Re: msys2 ngspice-git package.

On 9/19/2016 1:04 AM, Nick Østergaard wrote:
> Spiced windows builds are not yet performed, mostly because I saw those
> issies with it and it seemed like someone were trying to make a ngspice
> pkgbuild.

Orson made the original ngspice pkgbuild for the latest stable release
of ngspice but the issue was found after the fact.  I just hacked up a
version of it to clone from the ngspice git repo.

> But now, I guess we can start to enable it.

Thanks Nick.  It would be nice to get as much testing on this as
possible before the next stable release.  Windows users represent a
large portion of our user base so that's a lot of extra testers.