Re: STEP Export

Cirilo,

I just tested this since you fixed the windows extension issue.  The
menu item is enabled but I always get an "Unable to create step file
whenever there are spaces in the file name and/or path."  You didn't by
chance forget to double quote the command line string did you?  If you
don't, spaces in file and/or path names in command strings will fail.

Just a couple of quick comments nothing major.  wxT() macros are no
longer required in wx3 so try to remember not to use it anymore since
it's slated to be deprecated in the future.  It's also not necessary to
convert path separators in strings when you are already using
wxFileName.  You can use wxFileName::GetFullPath() which will return the
native separators no matter what you feed it with.  You can also convert
to the unix file separator for storage by using wxFileName::GetFullPath(
wxPATH_UNIX ).  This removes the need for #ifdef WINDOWS/#endif to do
the separator conversion.

Cheers,

Wayne