Re: Spice simulation on windows.

The .cm files are required to use things like polynomial support used in
behavioral models.  This was what was giving me fits on windows.  I had
to modify the spinit file to point to the correct path for the .cm files
and set the SPICE_INIT_DIR environment variable to point to the spinit
file because the windows paths were not getting converted when using
msys2 as the build environment.  Spice support is definitely rough
around the edges but once you get everything configured correctly it
works fine.  Of course everything works just fine on linux but that is
to be expected.