Re: Boost 1.62.

hi, i found problem, in my environment cmake does not correctly find boost 1.62 installation. 1.62 is not included in KNOWN_VERSIONS, 1.61 is the newest known in FindBoost.cmake.
I got cmake warnings:

Imported targets not available for Boost version 106200

Compiles ok, but can not copy files, the found path is invalid.
I reverted to 1.60 and works ok.
regards
Brano