Re: Spice simulation on windows.

It still loads the original configuration files (when possible) and
afterwards it checks a few extra locations (relative to the executed
binary path). This gives a chance to package maintainers to provide a
proper spinit file. If it fails to find a custom spinit file, but it
detects a path to codemodel libraries correctly, it will just load them.

Regards,
Orson