[RFC] Component library browser improvements.

While cleaning up the component library object as part of my schematic
I/O plugin work, I ran into some oddities with the component library
browser that I want to clean up.  Before I make the changes, I would
like to be sure no one objects to them.

The first time the viewer is displayed, no library or component are
selected.  Clicking the next or previous toolbar buttons opens a select
library dialog.  Once a library is selected, another dialog box is
opened asking the user to select a component from the library selected
in the first dialog.  This seem a bit excessive to me.  I want to just
select the first library and the first component in that library the
first time the main window is initialized so the next and previous
buttons just scroll down through the list of components.

There is a select library and a select component toolbar buttons that do
nothing but show the same list of libraries and components shown in the
library and component panes of the main window.  This seems redundant to
me.  Why would you bother to open a dialog to select a library or
component when you can just select them from the main window?  What I
would like to do is replace these two list dialogs with our component
selector dialog complete with type ahead find and all of it's searching
goodness.  This way you get both the library and component selected in a
single dialog.

The up and down arrow key selection in the library and component list
panes does not wrap past the end of the list.  However, using the next
and previous component button does wrap in the component selection pane.
 I'm thinking the behavior should be the same whether you use the
toolbar buttons or the arrow keys.  I prefer the wrapping myself but
changing the wxListBox behavior may require more work than I want to
commit to so I'm leaning in no wrapping direction.

If anyone objects to these changes, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Cheers,