Re: Via Stitching

I finally had a chance to look at this patch and I have similar
concerns.  I thought I was pretty clear about *not* being comfortable
with making assumptions about via zone connections and always using the
assigned net code.  I'm a bit concerned with the connection testing and
it's decision to change a via's net code depending on which zone(s) that
it intersects.  I see this as an unacceptable risk for kicad to assume.
I would rather put the responsibility in hands of the user and just have
kicad complain when there is a drc issue.

Please configure your editor to clean up trailing white space and fix
the other coding policy errors.

Cheers,

Wayne