Re: Gerber Plot last options.[INFO]

Le 24/10/2016 à 19:26, Simon Wells a écrit :
> I realise this is sorta off track but as its sort of related is there
> any particular reason that plot gerbers doesn't just do the drill file
> as well? as it can be a rather easy thing to miss clicking the
> generate drill file

Well, this is a bit off topic, but Plot Gerber files and Generate drill files are 2 different
dialogs, because the Excellon format has its own settings, not related to the Gerber files settings.

It will be more easier to generate plot+drill files all in once when Pcbnew is able to generate the
drill files using the Gerber format.