Re: pcbnew - dimension feature - outside, free_text

On 17.11.2016 09:51, Jacek Drewniak wrote:
> Hello, jp charras,
>
> How text can be moved in original code when there is no edit-point
> associated to text position and when change of dimension  (hight,
> origin, end  or rotate) always moves text to middle of arrow.

Hi Jacek,

In the legacy canvas, pressing M while hovering the mouse over a
dimension moves its text. I don't know if there's a way to move or
resize the dimension. @JP, correct me if I'm wrong.

As for your patch, I like the idea of having the dimension text as a
separate text object.

Tom