Footprint library table changes.

I just pushed the last of the library table changes before I start
working on the symbol library table implementation.  I ended up using
boost::vector_ptr for the implementation.  Before anyone starts
screaming at me about using boost, I started out trying to implement it
with std::vector and std::unique_ptr but I just couldn't make the code
reasonable (at least what I deem reasonable) so I fell back to what I am
comfortable with.  I may revisit it the future but I really need to get
moving on the new schematic file implementation.  I tested this pretty
thoroughly but there may be some corner cases I missed.  Please let me
know if you find any issues.

Next up, symbol library tables and the elimination of the long standing
duplicate symbol names symbol library ordering issue.

Thanks,

Wayne