Release 4.0.5 tagged.

Better late than never.  I just pushed the 4.0.5 stable release.  Just a
note to the package devs, you no longer need to set the version string
at config.  You can use KICAD_VERSION_EXTRA to append any package
specific information to the "4.0.5" version string.  This will also hold
true when building from the source archive when I make the official
announcement.  Hopefully it wont take more than a week or two to get get
documentation, libraries, and most of the packages ready.  Please let me
know so I can plan the release announcement.  Thank you everyone for you
efforts.

Cheers,