Re: Symbol library editor UI refactor

Looks very pretty good and usefull. Good work

В Понедельник, 5 дек. 2016 в 7:52 , Maciej Sumiński <maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx> написал:
Since some time we have been working on eeschema library editor with the
goal of simplifying the user interface. Now it is available for
beta testing [1] and I would appreciate some feedback.

Changes:
- symbol tree widget (thanks to Michele Castellana)
- opening multiple components at the same time
- creating a new library adds it to the project libraries
- cut/copy/paste symbols between libraries
- most of the actions are available in the top menu now

I have modified a few icons too (import/export/save part), though they
need pixel-accurate scaling to look fine, so for now they are just an
idea to be discussed.

I invite you to build the code and take it for a test drive, but if all
you want is a quick overview of the changes, then there is a short
screencast too [2].

Regards,
Orson

1. https://code.launchpad.net/~orsonmmz/kicad/+git/kicad/+ref/libedit