Re: Release 4.0.5 tagged.

Hi Carl

I have found an issue with the lib tagging. I think we decided to not
remove any libs for the patch releaes. That is for releases where only
the third number changes. What I see is:

Buttons_Switches_ThroughHole.pretty remaned to Buttons_Switches_THT.pretty
Capacitors_ThroughHole.pretty renamed to Capacitors_THT.pretty
Connect.pretty renamed to Connectors.pretty
Terminal_Blocks.pretty renamed to Connectors_Terminal_Blocks.pretty
Sockets_WAGO734.pretty renamed to Connectors_WAGO.pretty
Diodes_ThroughHole.pretty renamed to Diodes_THT.pretty
Display.pretty renamed to Displays.pretty
Relays_ThroughHole.pretty renamed to Relays_THT.pretty
Resistors_ThroughHole.pretty renamed to Resistors_THT.pretty
Sockets_BNC.pretty removed?
Sockets_Mini-Universal.pretty renamed to Connectors_Mini-Universal.pretty

Won't users have to manually update their fp-lib-table?

Repos not tagged, Connectors_Amphenol.pretty Battery_Holders.pretty  .
This looks correct, so that is ok.

The fp-lib-table.for-pretty seems to match the repos tagged.

Those renamed repos will easily summon errors in the users face. I
hope you understand what I mean.