Cairo boost

Hi,

Tom has just finished working on cairo backend optimizations [1]. We
still have a few tricks up our sleeves, so if the current performance is
still not high enough to make cairo the offical SW renderer, we can
continue optimizations.

It is not merged yet, as the most time consuming part is now implemented
using pixman, which is one od cairo dependencies.
Wayne, are you ok with making pixman an explicit KiCad dependency? I do
not think it should be a problem, but I prefer to be safe than sorry.

Tom's branch also contains refactoring of VIEW/VIEW_ITEM classes
(decoupling EDA_ITEM from VIEW) and a small bonus feature called
"flipped view".

Regards,
Orson

1. https://code.launchpad.net/~orsonmmz/kicad/+git/kicad/+ref/cairo_boost