Re: Batch convert entire Eagle lbr to KiCad?

Thanks, Wayne.  I thought that's what it was like--I remember there was a
slight snafu on OS X due to an issue with the file chooser (computers....
:)).

I was a little worried when I saw their email that we had some major
regression or something.

Adam Wolf