Re: Batch convert entire Eagle lbr to KiCad?

If there is a regression, I'm not aware of it.  To be honest, it's been
a long time since I used this feature.  Not everything may convert
cleanly.  If eagle uses polygons for custom pads or ellipses for
drawings then these features will not import directly since kicad
doesn't handle these yet.  I doubt the eagle plugin converts unsupported
drawings to polygons or segmented lines so some footprint touch up may
be required.