Re: DRC Dialog Improvements

Better but there are still a few minor issues:

There are some inconsistent spacing issues which I've highlighted in the
attached image.

I don't think you should put the text to the left of the checkbox.  It
just look out of place.  I don't recall ever seeing this done before.
Now that you've remove the other sizer, there is plenty of room to put
the text to the right of the checkbox.

If you don't mind, I would prefer we don't use abbreviations like min.
and max.  I would rather spell out minimum and maximum since I don't
know how well abbreviations translate into other languages.

I'm also not convinced that changing the tab order makes sense.
Although I'm not totally opposed to it either.  Anyone else have any
thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Wayne