Re: Current state of ActionPlugin

Here's my two cents.  I share JP and Chris' concerns about developing
python scripts.  As project leader, I can see where a lot of things can
go seriously wrong.  Maybe we should make it clear that there should be
no expectation from python developers that the api will remain stable
during development or between stable releases so I'm comfortable
addressing anyone who makes fuss about api changes.  I'm also
comfortable telling python devs if you break it you get to keep both
pieces.  We are also under no obligation to include python scripts that
are called by this interface.

That being said, I understand the usefulness of the python scripting.  I
don't want to cut off python developers at the knees because of
potential issues.  I'm OK with this patch as long as we do not include
any python scripts that get called by this patch.  In other words, the
user bears all responsibility for the performance of their python
scripts not the kicad project.