Re: PCB update behavior

The locking of footprints are a major pain when every stitch via is an
extra component, and even if I locked everything, one miss and the button
would delete the footprint(s), making it less useful than the "read netlist".

It is much easier to manually delete a few extra component later, than to re-add
a few dozen of components.