Re: Group selection idea

On 1/12/2017 11:53 AM, Kaspar Emanuel wrote:
> It does look really neat and I agree with Wayne it bears some thought
> and could be a really powerful feature.
>
> Wayne, I think what you mean by "a***m like room feature" are reusable
> "snippets" of placed and routed components. Is that right?

I'm not sure what it's called in a****m.  I seem to remember a
discussion about "rooms" regarding one of the commercial EDA products
but could not say for sure which one.  Basically the feature is reusable
blocks of board objects.  I think this feature could be really powerful
if we think about the bigger picture rather than just the patch we have
in front of us.