Re: Group selection idea

Yes, my patch was just an idea in its current implementation though it is very useful. But in the future I could see things as:

	- Hierarchial groups
- Connection between eeschema so that symbols could belong to a group by default and that nets that are only connected between symbols sharing the same group could be considered part of the group upon creation in pcb
	- And of course persistance, that is very nice to have I have noticed