Re: Group selection idea

Just adding my 2 cents, as a user of Kicad.

I think that PCB groups and schematic groups should be linked. They should
also be reusable between different boards and projects.

For example I have a 5V switching design I use on a lot of boards, and
would like to be able to have it in a library of such designs that I can
pull from.

Rohan