Re: Cosmetically enhancing the cosmetic enhancement

That's what I think I'll have to do.

It can be annoying to have to fit within the GUI paradigm of all three
OSes... What I'd /really/ like is something that looks like this, with a
header:

 | Canvas type  |
 | ( )  Legacy  |
 | (O)  OpenGL  |
 | ( )  Cairo   |

But I can't make that look good on OSX :((