Re: [RFC] On net ties, microwave tools & custom pad shapes, altogether.

On 01/16/2017 04:30 PM, jp charras wrote:
[snip]
> Hi, CERN guys,
> I remember someone at CERN worked on (or was willing to work on) SVG import.
>
> Is it a work in progress?

Actually, the task has been undertaken by our friends from Brazil during
the last hackathon. The basic import should be working now, perhaps it
needs some testing (if you feel like doing so, there is the code [1]).
There are plans for a few extra features, such as scaling, selecting
line width, etc.

1. https://github.com/jvff/kicad-source-mirror/tree/svg_import

Regards,
Orson