Re: Local ratsnest

I can see the value in both per net visibility and local ratsnest.
Having local ratsnest (the current footprint selected) visibility is
handy when placing footprints to minimize the number of signal
crossings.  Having per net visibility is handy in complex designed so
you can turn off nets to prevent the ratsnest from being overwhelming.