Re: Local ratsnest

Hello! good initiative checking for use cases!

I use ratsnest initially to populate the board, checking where everything goes etc.
I would like to be able to hide nets like GND and 3V3 since I most often do 4
layers desgin with each of these as an entire plane.

Then to be able to select a group of components and see the netlist for only
those. That would be amazing, having a third tab in the layers view would be great
for this purpose:
- tick/untick nets/netclasses
- maybe make nets that belong to current selection bold in the list.
- Maybe even select color for different nets/netclasses.

- Kristoffer