Shiny New Warnings

Hi,

I just fixed the MSVC build by using a better FindPixman.cmake that
doesn't make as many assumptions about the system.

There are a few new warnings that popped up:

> fp_lib_table.cpp:182, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> 'FP_LIB_TABLE::Parse': function assumed not to throw an exception but does

> symbol_lib_table.cpp:184, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> 'SYMBOL_LIB_TABLE::Parse': function assumed not to throw an exception
but does

MSVC is right here, these are declared "throw()", but later on throw an
exception.

> opengl_gal.cpp:229, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> 'e': unreferenced local variable

> opengl_gal.cpp:1564, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> 'e': unreferenced local variable

These are exceptions caught by name, but never mentioned in the handler.

> bitmap_io.cpp:650, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result still unsigned

> greymap.cpp:738, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result still unsigned

These live in potrace, so this is a problem there. Here, the test is

    uint32_t h;
    if(h > 0x7fffffff)
        h = -h & 0xffffffff;

While we're unlikely to ever trigger that, I'm not sure what the
intended effect of an unary minus on an unsigned value should be.

> lib_text.cpp:77, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> '>': unsafe use of type 'bool' in operation

Here, a boolean is tested for a value greater than 0. We can probably
omit the comparison and use the boolean directly.

> dialog_pad_properties_base.cpp:562, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> 'wxFont::wxFont': deprecated: use wxFONT{FAMILY,STYLE,WEIGHT}_XXX
constants ie: wxFONTFAMILY_SWISS, wxFONTSTYLE_NORMAL, wxFONTWEIGHT_BOLD

> dialog_pad_properties_base.cpp:598, MSBuild, Priority: Normal
> 'wxFont::wxFont': deprecated: use wxFONT{FAMILY,STYLE,WEIGHT}_XXX
constants ie: wxFONTFAMILY_SWISS, wxFONTSTYLE_NORMAL, wxFONTWEIGHT_BOLD

I think this was generated with an older version of wxformbuilder.

There are a few others about conversions with possible data loss, but
MSVC is rather paranoid here, so I'm not listing them.

   Simon