Re: Transferring KiCad Librarians team ownership

On 19.01.2017 03:59, Oliver Walters wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Next time there is a scheduled release, I'll now be the one in charge of
> tagging all the libs. Carl has provided the script he used for this
> purpose, so it should be a simple process.

Hi Olivier & Carl,

Congratulations and, respectively, big thanks!

As a side question: our Spice symbol library is a bit out of date. Since
we have now an integrated simulator that we'd like to demo on FOSDEM
(5th Feb), would it be possible for some of the library devs to make
sure the spice/pspice.lib contains up-to-date primitives for at least
most typical elements provided by ngpice?

Cheers,
Tom