Re: Diff pair length tuning is weird

On 20.01.2017 13:52, Chris Pavlina wrote:
> Uh...subject says it all. I very frequently get things like this when
> using differential pair length tuning. Are these known bugs? I'm
> constantly fighting with it.
>
> https://misc.c4757p.com/diff-pair-length-tuning-potato.png

Hi Chris,

I'm aware of this bug, we need more restrictive check of the
combinations of meander amplitude and spacing vs trace width and gap. I
can't work on this for the moment. If you want to, you could probably
sanitize the amplitude/spacing parameters directly in
PNS::DP_MEANDER_PLACER::Move() function.

Cheers,
Tom