Re: V5 features confusion

This was only a preliminary draft, not final draft which I am still
working on.  The legacy canvas is not going to be removed during this
dev cycle.  Via stitching is still planned but that could change.  We
may have to move the feature freeze back because I still want to get the
new schematic file formats released.  Folks, please keep in mind this is
not an open discussion so I'm not going to continue to spend a lot of
time answering questions that I could spend writing code.

Thanks

Wayne