Re: Dialog SetFocus patches for OSX

Just a comment on the pad properties dialog, it works fine on init but
the field loses focus when i mouse over the "preview" part of the
dialog... is there a way to prevent this? (it should really only lose
focus if someone clicks in the preview area) although i am unsure of
the intricacies of wx and osx as to whether you unfocused zooming and
panning and such work.