Re: Pad import/export/push and modedit mirror

I have always had the feeling that import and export was a bit strange
user of terminology. I do find it hard to find some better words, but
what about copy and apply?

Import becomes apply and export becomes copy?

(and then swap the order of them in the list for a more logical ordering)