Re: Modedit graphical item properties dialog patch

On 01/25/2017 08:14 PM, Diogo Condeço wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This patch corrects the CMD+C cancel dialog bug on macos... There are still
> some both in the footprint editor, and the board editor. I will try to
> patch them once i can get some free time.

I wonder if FixOSXCancelButtonIssue() call could be moved to OnShow
event handler in DIALOG_SHIM. This way it would be invoked automatically
for every dialog inheriting from DIALOG_SHIM (and I guess this covers
majority of cases) without manually fixing them one by one.

> There is still the setfocus issue, which I will try to get later on... But
> I would like to go through the code, since I don't really know if there is
> the need to have two different classes for graphical_item_properties... One
> for the FP editor another for the Board Editor... << Any input on this?

There is a lot of repeated code, but also a few subtle differences. If
everything could be covered by the same code, I am for it.

Regards,
Orson