Re: PATCH: remove Ohm sign from multiplier bitmap

I noticed the artifacts in the code too, but didn't see anything in the
graphic.

I would definitely take another update from anyone who wants to further
edit this:

- Remove any artifacts that may be present
- Use lower-case "k"
- Center the multiplier column better