Re: PATCH: remove Ohm sign from multiplier bitmap

JP, even in your country the BIPM says kilo is lowercase "k":
http://www.bipm.org/en/measurement-units/prefixes.html

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by the "legal" notation,
everything I can find published by any standards organization whatsoever
(again, including BIPM who 1. is French, 2. is accepted as an authority
on SI matters) says kilo has lowercase "k". Can you cite a source?