Call for testing.

I finally got the new schematic I/O plugin fully functional for the
current schematic and symbol library file formats.  When you have some
time, please test this to see if I've missed anything.  I've pushed it
to my repo on launchpad here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~stambaughw/kicad/+git/kicad-dev/+ref/use-symbol-library-table

There is a noticeable performance hit on start up when loading a
schematic.  I'm not sure why this is happening but I believe it has to
do with the cache validity test being called on every symbol search.  I
verified that the cache isn't being reloaded but I'm a bit surprised
that there was as much of a performance hit.  If you happen to notice
something I missed please let me know.  I am primarily concern with the
accuracy and stability of the library file I/O at this point.  I tested
everything I could think of against the current code and always got the
same file results but there may have been some corner cases that I
missed.  The performance hit will be temporary.  Once the symbol library
table support is implemented, the symbol search through the entire
library list will go away.  Either the symbol is in the library
specified or it's not.  I will probably introduce lazy loading as well
once the symbol library table is implemented as only libraries that
contain symbols in the schematic will need to be loaded when the
schematic is opened.  Many thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,