Re: Fwd: Footprint library developer notice.

Wayne,

This could (potentially) impact many footprints, although the majority of
new additions have been scripted using external python toolset.

Is there a quick-n-dirty way of grepping all .kicad_mod files to search for
this bug, to determine which ones need fixing?

Regards,
Oliver