Re: Fwd: Footprint library developer notice.

There shouldn't be that many since the bug was only introduced 3 days
ago.  The best way I know of is to look at the text objects in in the
module and see if the hide token is inside the effects definition.  If
it is, then it has been created with the broken code.

Tomorrow I'm going to commit a patch that temporarily restores the file
format back to what it was prior to the commit until after we get v5
released.  I'm waiting for a response from JP before I commit this patch
so hopefully I will get it committed early tomorrow.  Sorry about the
inconvenience.