Re: [RFC] Application naming

Keep in mind I am not suggesting changing the name of the whole package.
This is more like if Ford suggested changing Qxshift* to SelectShift[1].
It's a clearer name that tells what the thing does, and
really...nobody's going to miss "Qxshift".

[1] https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/vehicle-features/transmission/selectshift-automatic-transmission.html
* I really have no idea what Cvpcb means still.