Fwd: Via Stitching

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heikki Pulkkinen <hei6mail@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] Via Stitching
To: Kristoffer Ödmark <kristofferodmark90@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Kristoffer,

Thanks about that trailing whitespaces tip.

There must be copper in that zone in that point in that layer where you
want to put that via. You can put via inside that zone by moving it or
duplicate, but connection is made only if there is at least one pad
connection any zone that via hits.

Cheers

Heikki

And video: https://youtu.be/plONf7P8jKQ