Re: FOSDEM

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 4:44 PM, Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I ended up at the bar across the street. Dinner today?

I am organizing the EDA devroom dinner this year as usual, and I thought we
had all the KiCad people. Discussion has happened in the EDA devroom list
[1]. Sorry, I did not know you were here. But I booked for some extra
people because this happens every year ;) So you are in as the 21st
participant. Meet in Volle Gas [2] at 9pm. It's actually a stop for bus
line 71 (Fernand Cocq). There may be others who are in this list but not in
the eda-devroom one, and who would like to come. If so, let me know soon.

Cheers,

Javier