Re: [RFC] Application naming

Well, the user response on the forum has been overwhelmingly in favor:

https://forum.kicad.info/t/non-devs-what-do-you-think-of-the-app-names/5147

That said, I'm in no hurry to do this - like I said, I'm just seeking
out opinions to know whether people agree with me or not. I'd like to
see it happen someday, but it's by no means high-priority.